Corporate Chief Financial Officer
Company: Air Combat Effectiveness Consulting Group, LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Corporate Chief Financial Officer in Alhambra, California -
Careers at Corporate Office Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the
personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply
for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back
in! Corporate Chief Financial Officer Posted Date 3 days ago
(1/6/2021 5:59 PM) Location : Location US-CA-Alhambra Overview
The Corporate Chief Financial Officer provides leadership,
direction, and administration of financial activities, including
accounting, financial systems and control, financial analysis,
budgeting, and reporting as submitted by facility CFOs and
Corporate Finance. This position assists the Corporate Leadership
Team with financial decision-making and serves as a financial and
strategic partner to the facility CEOs as applicable. This position
ensures that the established service oriented culture for employee
engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal
responsibility, and the overall patient experience is fully
executed and maintained. This position is responsible for assisting
the Corporate Leadership Team with the oversight of Materials
Management, contracting and all financial operations and ensures
that the organization meets all regulatory and legal compliance
requirements. Responsibilities ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS 1. Provides
financial expertise in the planning of new services and the
expansion of existing services promoting revenue growth.
2. Provides proactive, sound guidance regarding management of
assets and financial trends.
3. Provides procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper
records and to ensure adequate accounting controls and
4. Collaborates with facilities' leaders and patient care
executives to implement financial plans and productivity
benchmarks, and to monitor progress toward financial goals.
5. Monitors capital asset expenditures and depreciation; ensures
timely preparation of annual operating budgets with input and
involvement at the facility level including capital budgets and
cash flow projections.
6. In collaboration with facility leaders, reviews and approves
hospital operating and capital budgets based on past, current and
anticipated expenditures and revenues. Directs compilation of data
and preparation of financial and operating reports for planning
effective administration of hospital activities by management.
7. Responsible for financial planning functions, including ensuring
the annual operating budget is completed timely and achieves
8. Establishes and maintains financial systems to maintain accurate
records, of assets, liabilities, revenue and expenditures for the
9. Directs the timely submission of all financial data associated
reports required by government and other regulated agencies
including payroll tax reports.
10. Administers the general accounting, financial, and statistical
reporting functions of the organization in accordance with
established policies and accounting procedures.
11. Develops and maintains short-term and long-term forecasting,
business plan pro forma development on major
12. Communicates financial operational performance with all
stakeholders, including senior administration, Corporate Leadership
Team, and appropriate facility leadership teams.
13. Assists the facilities' Chief Executive Officers in the
development of long and short-range organizational strategic and
operational plans, which may include, service demand analyses,
resources availability analyses, and cost benefit analyses of
14. Works closely with the hospital CFOs and Controllers and is
able to perform temporary assignments as needed.
15. Promotes a culture of data-driven decision-making, including
training on the proper use of actionable data to maximize
operational efficiency, mitigating compliance risks, and monitor
16. Ensures service excellence and achieves operating efficiencies
to ensure coding integrity, reduce accounts receivable and bad
debts, and increase cash collections.
17. Maintains a thorough working knowledge of federal, state and
managed care reimbursement methodologies. Ensure compliance with
federal and state regulations involving areas of oversight.
18. Establishes internal controls to safeguard corporate assets.
Monitors overhead expenditures and analyses variances.
19. Assists facilities' leaders in monitoring budgets to ensure
consistency with labor and expenses within approved limits.
20. Oversees implementation and operation of company-wide
management information system.
21. Monitors the capital spending of each facility including
21. Assists with maintaining and updating financial policies and
procedures on an annual basis to ensure compliance with legal
22. Assists with the development of financial and accounting
processes and report monitoring as needed.
23. Assists the Corporate Leadership Team with an in-depth analysis
on complex financial issues as requested and provides detailed
24. Assists the Corporate Leadership Team with the preparation of
periodic performance and strategic assessments for budget planning
and the development of forecasts and projections.
25. At the direction of the Corporate Leadership Team gathers and
prepares the facilities periodic financial and operating reports
within established timeframe for consolidation and review by the
Chairman of the Board.
26. As requested by the Corporate Leadership Team will work with
facility CFOs in preparation of CERs and ROI on requested capital
projects for approval by the Chairman of the Board.
27. At the direction of the Corporate Leadership Team coordinates
completion of profitability analysis on various product lines,
procedures, physicians, and programs.
28. In collaboration with the Corporate Leadership Team reviews the
monthly net revenue for adequate reserves and appropriate
29. Prepares monthly financial reports for MOR meetings and
participates in meetings.
30. Provides a daily productivity report by location to the
Corporate Leadership Team as requested.
31. As requested by the Corporate Leadership Team works with
auditors and CPA's to prepare and provide requested information in
the format and timeline as requested.
32. Prepares activity reports and distributes on a routine
33. Monitors external collection agencies and other vendor
activities engaged in A/R activities.
34. Abides by AHMC Code of Conduct and HIPAA compliance.
35. abides by the organizations policies and procedures.
36. Performs additional duties as assigned. Qualifications
TRAINING/EXPERIENCE5+ years of progressively responsible corporate
3+ years in acute healthcare environment at management level
3+ years working with external auditors, private equity investors,
bankers, consultants, etc.
Knowledge and thorough understanding of insurance, managed care
contracting principles and practices
Experience working in all financial disciplines, including but not
limited to, financial analysis, treasury, accounting principles,
Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Excellent human relation, communication and critical thinking
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Business or equivalent
Master's degree preferred
Designation as a Certified Public Accountant preferred Facility
Corporate Office Req ID req9773 Shift Days Category Administration
Position Type Regular Full-Time Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Air Combat Effectiveness Consulting Group, LLC, Alhambra , Corporate Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!