Sr Eng Tech-1st Shift
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This position is located in the Aero, Altitude and Components Test
team of the Engines and Power Systems (EPS) Engineering Test
Services (ETS) team. The mission of the group is to test and
evaluate gas turbine engines and aero components. As part of ETS,
you will be a hands-on technician right in the middle of all of the
test action in support of the new and exciting technologies being
developed at Honeywell.
- Setup, install and test a variety of moderately complex aero
- Review test plans and/or instructions to determine support
hardware requirements and then implement during the setup
- Assist lab engineer to review, design and make improvements of
test support hardware, systems and documentation required to effect
safe, efficient, and cost-effective testing
- Perform Testing and Document the unit under test activities in
logbooks to record test progress, test conditions, test incidents,
cell related activities, problems encountered and any resolutions.
In addition, use SAP to capture facility and air charges
- Provides technical guidance and assists in troubleshooting the
on/offline operational test cell problems
- Implements the preventive and periodic maintenance on the test
cell and support system.
- Removal, repair and adjustment of pneumatic and electrically
operated valves and test cell equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
High School Diploma
US Citizen due to contractual requirements
2+ years mechanical experience
- Have practical experience working with engineering
- Ability to interpret a drawing and visualize the appearance of
the part or assembly
- Familiar with the common lab data acquisition systems to
facilitate setup and troubleshoot problems
- Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and
apply six sigma procedures
- Sound technical judgment and opinions, mechanical aptitude to
work and operate complex aero test facilities
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with
other individuals in a team or project setting.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things
done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face
of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Familiar with safe practices working with aviation fuel, liquid
nitrogen and high pressure compressed gas.
- Identify areas for product or system improvements and proposes
procedural and/or process changes to implement improvements
JOB ID: req343115
Location: 111 S 34th St.,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Alhambra , Sr Eng Tech-1st Shift, Engineering , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!