Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Posted on: November 16, 2021
SUMMARYThe FP&A Manager, will have an instrumental part in
the improvement of the executive decision-making support capability
via planning, analysis, management reporting and process
improvement. Through extensive business knowledge, this candidate
will act as a catalyst for change that will result in improved
operational performance for the organization. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Support near-term and long-term P&L forecasts for the IPA
- Prepare guidance and financial update materials for senior
management to identify potential shortfalls or surpluses.
- Maintain schedule of estimated future contractual commitments
for accurate disclosure in financial statements and proper capital
- Work with senior leadership within the IPA Business to
translate strategic initiatives into roadmaps with complete cost
and capital requirements.
- Prepare dynamic scenario analysis to facilitate discussion when
faced with economic trade-offs.
- Develop KPIs, metrics and dashboards to understand current and
future capitation mix.
- Provide recommendations on how to adjust future spending to
track towards investment goals across the IPA business.
- Improve workflows to scale with the growth of the
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong,
- Prior experience in financial planning & analysis in the
healthcare industry, corporate finance, investment banking, or
public accounting is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven
track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and
delivering actionable recommendations based on this analysis.
- The successful candidate must display initiative in
anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level
executives. He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment and
exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of
integrity and ethics.
- ApolloMed is fast-growing which means that employees are often
asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must
be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work
- 7+ years of relevant experience. Prior experience in Healthcare
Financial Planning & Analysis preferred
- Experience leading and building teams
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative
- Must have proficiency working with systems and automated
reporting tools (i.e. Sage, Oracle FCCS, Power BI)
- Superior proficiency with Excel and complex financial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic
performanceSTATUSExempt PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties
of this job, the employee is occasionally required to:--- Stand---
Walk--- Sit--- Reach with hands and arms--- Stoop--- Kneel---
Crouch, or crawl --- Talk or hear. ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONThe job
description does not constitute an employment agreement between the
employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as
the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Keywords: ApolloMed, Alhambra , Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, Executive , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!