Rapid Response Nurse - Capacity Management - 12-Hour Nights
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Make a difference every single dayWhen the work you do every
single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every
effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture
of happiness, passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai,
and it's just one of the many reasons we've achieved our fifth
consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working
with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using
state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything needed to do
something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and
discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's
Best Hospitals.The Rapid Response Nurse is a proficient and
experienced clinician who is primarily responsible for managing
emergent clinical deterioration of non-ICU patients. As a Rapid
Response RN -you will be responsible for
- managing rapid prevention and treatment of patients
experiencing sepsis, CVA, respiratory distress, acute coronary
syndrome and other comorbidities.
- recognizing, assessing, coordinating, interpreting clinical
surveillance data, re-evaluating the nursing care plan of patients
and communicating that plan to the assigned team members and
bedside clinical team.
- possessing an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of nursing care
for a specific unit patient population to include patients and
their families, utilizing conscientious consideration for patients
with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- performing crisis intervention as a first priority and be a
lead resource when responding to Rapid Response, Code Blue, Code
Stroke, and Code Yellow.
- being regarded as a resource for staff on patient care
- providing consultative assessments to help facilitate higher
level transfers into Cedars Sinai Medical Center for the Transfer
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN or higher
- Current California State RN License required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced
Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- ANCC Specialty Certification
- Complete Cedars-Sinai Taking Charge Workshop within 6
- Minimum 3 years recent acute Intensive Care Unit RN experience
required, 5 years preferred.
- Working knowledge of applicable Standards of Practice.
- For Internal RNs: Be CNIII for at least one year preferred.
Working Title:Rapid Response Nurse - Capacity Management - 12-Hour
Shift Length:12 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Alhambra , Rapid Response Nurse - Capacity Management - 12-Hour Nights, Executive , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!