Information Security Manager [ONSITE]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) LIVE 0 00:00 00:32
Volume This opens in a new window. Information Security Manager
- Job ID: 71039499
- Job Family: Information Technology
- Location: Alhambra, CA US Job Description Join the Clean Energy
Revolution The Information Security Manager's key responsibility is
the 24/7 Network Operation Center (NOC) supporting reliability and
restoration of the Grid and Enterprise infrastructure portfolio.
This portfolio is a key enabler of the safe and reliable operation
of the Grid Bulk Electric System, Enterprise Business Network, Grid
Data Center and telecommunications infrastructure. The services
include the transport/telecom layer, data network, grid
applications, security and patching/scanning of the environment.
Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
You will manage the execution of consistent, repeatable and defined
processes to isolate and resolve disruptions in service.
Additionally, the Network Operation Center (NOC) collaborates with
internal resources and vendors for escalation and brings resolution
to service affecting incidents. You will also lead and participate
in deployment and release operations in support of centralized
management of networking technologies. You will lead resources to
meet strategic objectives and operational needs; makes, recommends
and/or approves employment decisions. We're looking for a leader
that is comfortable in operating in a fast-paced environment, that
embraces diverse team dynamics, is dedicated to training/
developing staff, and will know how to handle changes to
priorities. Our team has our vision on the pulse of the latest
technology trends, that will impact and shape our business. A day
in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Manage staff related to performance, development, coaching and
organizational work management, acts as escalation support for
priority or critical incidents and events
- Lead the success of the daily operation of the Operation
Center. Ensure all aspects of the operation run effectively
including identification, triage and dispatch of incidents and
- Supervise work processes and staff supporting effective
deployment and release operations
- Manage internal/external customer and partner relationships
across the organization
- Conduct process governance and oversight for operational events
and leads Major Incident Management (MIM) processes and associated
communication for all levels of management.
- Support required regulatory and compliance reporting and
adherence to federal and state regulations including North American
Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications The essentials
- Five (5) or more years of combined experience performing in or
leading Telecommunications, Data Security, and/or Data Networks
- Experience working with operational model processes including
Outage management, Incident/Event Management, Change and Release
- Willing and able to have schedule flexibility (day, swing, and
night) to cover shift work efforts.
- Interpersonal and customer-facing skills, with the ability to
competently discuss complex technical issues with both technical
and non-technical staff. The preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information
Systems, Business Administration or related field
- Two (2) or more years of experience providing IT support within
either a Utility, Telecom Provider, or other industry with a Large
Enterprise IT environment.
- Willing to learn and interest in becoming well versed on future
trends and evolving with new technological advances.
- Experience managing contract services
- Experience planning and managing operating budgets
- Experience working with Telecommunications transport systems -
Lightwave, Microwave and satellite communications
- Experience working with data networks - enterprise routing and
switching data networks You should know ---
- When a return-to-office date has been determined, this
position's work mode isonsite. The employee will report to an SCE
facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely
on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are
required to reside in the state of California. Further details of
this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resources page to get meaningful
information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing
information, and hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
- This position has been identified as a NERC/CIP impacted
position - Prior to being hired, the successful candidate must pass
a Personnel Risk Assessment (PRA) or Background Investigation. Once
hired, the candidate must complete specified training prior to
gaining un-escorted access to assigned work location and performing
necessary job duties.
- This position requires work schedule flexibility (day, swing,
and night) to cover shift work efforts.
- This position requires willingness and ability to travel up to
20%, with travel between Edison office facilities.
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Testing
Information page for further information and to access information
guides. For information guides , please reference test(s): Edison
Leadership Workstyles (Test 8201). Candidates who have previously
passed this assessment, in some cases, may not need to retest again
for this position. Candidates who have previously passed this
assessment, in some cases, may not need to retest again for this
position. About Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't
just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're
fueling the kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry,
and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with
cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Alhambra , Information Security Manager [ONSITE], Executive , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...