Registered Nurse Care Coordinator - Case Management
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Are you ready to bring your expert clinical skills to a
world-class facility recognized as one of the top ten in the United
States? Do you have a passion for the highest quality and patient
happiness? Then please respond to this dynamic opportunity
available with one of the best places to work in Southern
California! We would be happy to hear from you.
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the
lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second
matters. This shared culture of happiness, passion and dedication
pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons
we've achieved our fifth consecutive Magnet designation for nursing
excellence. From working with a team of dedicated healthcare
professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have
everything you need to do something incredible-for yourself, and
for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has
named us one of America's Best Hospitals.
As a Care Coordinator, your curiosity and dream to broaden your
scope of experience will grow and thrive in our Magnet-designated,
teaching environment, having all the advantages of the most
advanced thinking and state-of-the-art capabilities.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Serve as a clinical co-pilot-charting the best trajectory of
each patient's care by accommodating various needs, including
medical, psycho-social, financial and practical.
- Coordinate the care and service of the patient population from
admission through discharge.
- Assess and plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate options and
services to meet an individuals health needs to facilitate a safe
and timely discharge to the next appropriate level of care.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
- BSN or proof of enrollment in a BSN program within 6 months of
hire and completion of -program with diploma conferred within 2
- Current, unrestricted California RN license required
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS
- Case Management Certification required within 2 years of
- A minimum of 2 years of acute care nursing experience
- At least 3 years of Case Management experience
- Knowledge of medical literature, research methodology, health
care delivery systems and financial reimbursement required
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Care Coordinator,
Discharge Planner, Case Management, Hospital, Healthcare,
Inpatient, Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, California
Working Title: Registered Nurse Care Coordinator - Case
Department: Case Management Expense
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Patient Services
Job Specialty: Case Management
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Base Pay:$106,038.00 - $169,666.00
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Alhambra , Registered Nurse Care Coordinator - Case Management, Executive , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!