Charge Nurse - LVN
Company: Royal Gardens Healthcare
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Are you a person who believes in providing great care? Do you
believe in having a positive impact on other people's lives? Are
you a team-player, quick-thinker, and ready to be a part of an
organization that supports your growth?WHAT WE'RE ABOUTWe believe
care goes beyond a medical chart. With kindness and integrity as
our guide, we strive for excellence in every
- You care.Charge Nurse Summary:The Charge Nurse supervises the
day-to-day nursing activities of facility or unit within facility
in accordance with federal and state regulations, Company policies
and procedures and nursing standards in order to provide the
highest quality of nursing care to our residents.Essential Duties
- Complete all required record keeping forms/charts upon the
resident's admission, discharge, transfer, etc. File in the
resident's chart and/or forward to the appropriate department.
- Initiate resident Plans of Care on admission.
- Chart TPRs, blood pressures, and blood glucose as
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as
established by the facility's policies and procedures.
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging
transportation and packing as necessary.
- Check resident charts for specific treatment, medication orders
and schedules daily.
- Other tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved LVN
- Current nursing license in the state in which practicing
- Possess, at a minimum, training in a skilled nursing care
facility, hospital, or other related medical facilityBenefits:
- Medical insurance with Rx benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision care
- 401k retirement savings plan with employer match after one year
- Paid vacation
- Benefits and sign on bonus only applicable to full time staff
membersRoyal Gardens Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and offer a welcoming work
environment for all employees. Employment decisions are based on
candidate experience and skills regardless of any protected class
Keywords: Royal Gardens Healthcare, Alhambra , Charge Nurse - LVN, Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!