LVN - Oncology Infusion-CS Cancer Pasadena
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Align yourself with an organization that has a reputation for
excellence! Cedars-Sinai was awarded the National Research
Corporation s Consumer Choice Award 19 years in a row for providing
the highest-quality medical care in Los Angeles. We were also
awarded the Advisory Board Company s Workplace of the Year. This
recognizes hospitals and health systems nationwide that have
outstanding levels of employee engagement. Join us! Discover why
U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America s Best
Hospitals. Tell me about the role: The LVN supports the physician
and nursing staff in the delivery of health care by performing
patient care assessments, and a variety of medically related tasks.
The LVN is a licensed nurse who works in an ambulatory care setting
to provide nursing services. Job duties and responsibilities:
- Greet patients and provide an initial nursing evaluation.
- Manages patients and takes a leadership role within the
- Prepare patients for provider by reviewing current medications
and record in medical record.
- Take appropriate vital signs and record in medical record.
- Sets up exam room/procedure rooms appropriately based on
patient visit needs
- Assist provider in examination/procedure rooms as needed.
- Perform designated diagnostic tests as directed by
- Greets patients, take appropriate vital signs, review current
medications and record in medical record
- Assist provider in examination/procedure rooms as needed and
performs designated diagnostic tests, draw and prepare designated
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current and valid California LVN License
- IV/Phlebotomy Certified
- BLS from the American Heart Association and/or the American Red
- Five (5) or more years of experience in outpatient medical
- Ability to set up exam rooms/procedure rooms using
sterile/aseptic technique with appropriate instruments or
- Ability to prepare patients for office visits/procedures
- Ability to correctly perform vital signs and accurately
document and record significant data.
- Ability to correctly prepare lab work/specimens for pick up and
the understanding of cleaning, sterilization of autoclaving
Working Title:LVN - Oncology Infusion-CS Cancer Pasadena
Business Entity:Medical Network Foundation
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Alhambra , LVN - Oncology Infusion-CS Cancer Pasadena, Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!