Clinical Nurse Specialist
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Are you ready to be a leader? Do you inspire?
A true leader aims to inspire-and at Cedars-Sinai, that s exactly
what our Clinical Nurse Specialists do. They have a strong
combination of clinical skills, management abilities and integrity,
and as a result, they play an indispensable role in the success of
our organization. They are also part of the foundation for the
world-class healthcare provided at Cedars-Sinai. Our people bring
an unmatched passion to their craft and it shows in everything they
accomplish, including achieving Magnet designation for an
unprecedented five times. Now we invite you to join us. From
working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using
innovative facilities, you ll have everything to do something
incredible-for yourself, and for others.
The Pediatric Congenital Cardiac Intensive Care Unit leads the way
with an intensive care unit dedicated solely to congenital heart
patients. A multidisciplinary, specialized team works to provide
excellent and innovative care to patients with the most
sophisticated treatment available.
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist in the Pediatric Congenital Cardiac
Intensive Care Unit, take a leadership role in the development,
coordination, implementation and evaluation of education programs
and projects for patients, personnel and community with an emphasis
in Pediatric Congenital Critical Care.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and evaluating
patient-specific and population-based programs of care for
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- Work on a peer level with the Clinical Nurse Educator and
- Provide guidance, direction and assistance to the health care
team in maintaining and providing optimum quality of nursing care
- Assume the role of leader, clinician, researcher, educator,
patient care advocate, consultant, inter and intradepartmental
liaison, and resource professional.
- Maintain competency skills including the ability to deliver
care to special patient populations and patients with diverse
- Identify safety concerns and institute measures to provide a
safe environment and, provide appropriate assessment, intervention
and evaluation of patients with consideration of developmental
achievements in these patient populations.
- Master's degree in clinical nursing specialty required
- Valid California Registered Nurse license
- Clinical Nurse Specialist certification by the CA Board of
- BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross and
PALS from American Heart Association
- National Specialty certification Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years acute care RN clinical experience
- Pediatric Intensive Care and Congenital Cardiac Care
Working Title:Clinical Nurse Specialist - Congenital Cardiac -
10-Hour Full Time Days Exempt - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
Department:Pediatric Intensive Care
Job Specialty:Advanced Practice (RN)
Shift Length:10 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Alhambra , Clinical Nurse Specialist , Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!