Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 15, 2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Whittier Hospital, PIH Health
Downey Hospital and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM. For more information, visit or follow us on , , or . -The
Registered Nurse for Cardiology provides expert professional
nursing care, advice and triage for in office and for incoming
calls. Areas of specialty include interventional, electrophysiology
and non-invasive cardiology. The RN provides specialty
collaborative patient management with the supervising physicians.
Perform non-invasive cardiac diagnostic testing such as but not
limited to exercise cardiac stress tests, pharmacologic stress
tests and imaging studies for diagnostic purposes. Assess, plan,
implement and evaluates the care rendered to patients with urgent,
emergent or potential health problems.
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, infection control and
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Knowledge and experience with administering of IV and PO drugs
and their possible adverse reactions.
- Knowledge of diagnostic test and their preparations.
- Knowledge in the legal aspects of nursing.
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill using special equipment such
as monitors, oxygen equipment, SPO2 monitors, EKG machines,
- Honest, dependable, conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current California RN license
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in, ambulatory care nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS
- 12 Lead electrocardiogram and arrhythmia detection knowledge
- Cardiology Experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills - -Beyond the
benefits that come with working for the area's leading community
healthcare provider - one that also recognizes the need to ensure
patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely competitive
compensation and benefits package. - We are an equal opportunity
employer and seek diversity in our workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: PIH Health, Alhambra , RN, Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!