Company: Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Registered Nurse to
assume the responsibility and accountability for the application of
the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. We are in
search of an RN to assist with the COVID-19 outbreak investigations
within a variety of different setting. The role may be hybrid with
a mix of Telework and on-site visitsIf this sounds like something
that interests you or you would like to know more, call a local
recruiter and ask for the county team 213-296-3783. Areas of need:
West LA, Downtown, San Fernando and Antelope Valley, and South LA.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Manage COVID 19 Outbreaks which will include conducting site
visits at locations where COVID-19 Outbreaks have/may occur (e.g.
Places of Worship, Homeless Encampments, Shelters, Skilled Nursing
Facilities, Long Term Care Facilities, Schools, Worksites)
- Full Time Positions (Schedule to be determined)
- Teleworking may be available
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patients
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psychosocial changes in the patients condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions
of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal
communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses
knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice
Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient
Care; 4) The Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patients
Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare Staffing, nursing and
client hospital policies.
- Administer vaccines or any necessary medications.
- Make follow up phone calls to patients.
- Input information into the computer.
- At times, may be asked to oversee other staff members.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the
- Full command of the English language, both verbal and
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract or state
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
12/30/2010 Page 2 of 2 RN Clinic Site
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of testing process
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring
process. Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe
that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are
happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs *Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years.
Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare,
companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce
solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate
patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a
trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed. Maxim Healthcare
Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Staffing, Alhambra , PEH RN, Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!