Company: Royal Gardens Healthcare
Posted on: January 21, 2023
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT We believe care goes beyond a medical chart.
With kindness and integrity as our guide, we strive for excellence
in every interaction. Requirements:
- You care. POSITION SUMMARY A licensed vocational nurse (LVN)
provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders.
Works in a team environment and within scope of practice as defined
by State. The LVN works under the direction of physicians and
registered nurses (RNs). DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses patients by physical examination, including pertinent
diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process.
- Supervises LVNs and certified nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in resident's
conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of
care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, ABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an LVN
- Current CPR certification. Benefits:
- Medical insurance with Rx benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision care
- 401k retirement savings plan with employer match after one year
- Paid vacation
Keywords: Royal Gardens Healthcare, Alhambra , LVN, Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!