Registered Nurse I/Pulm Rehab - 8 Hour Days
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Are you ready to bring your authority clinical skills to an
outstanding organization recognized as in the state? Do you have a
passion for the highest quality and patient happiness? Then please
respond to this outstanding opportunity available with one of the
best places to work in Southern California! We would be happy to
hear from you.
The respiratory nurse has a significant role in the assessment and
delivery of pulmonary rehabilitation. The training, knowledge, and
skills of respiratory nurses allow them undertake multifaceted
assessment and to work with patients to tailor specific therapeutic
interventions and to coordinate the delivery of person centered
Respiratory nurses in particular have a meaningful role in
provision of patient education and self-management, symptom
management and monitoring, and primary and secondary prevention
strategies to improve health and prevent deterioration.
The Registered Nurse will identify the symptom, comorbidity,
exacerbation, and medication management. Further highlighted is the
role of the respiratory nurse in adherence assessment and
management, inhaler technique assessment and correction and smoking
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with
physicians and other health care providers
- Delegates, assesses, provides and evaluates patient care
- Provides and delegates patient care activities to team
- Monitors patient progress and prepares patient for
- Reports directly to senior unit management and participates in
shared decision-making activities
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelors degree of Science: Nursing preferred
- RN State License
- ACLS preferred but may be completed within one year of hiring
- DEA card preferred but may be completed within one year of
- Meets specialty specific clinical competencies for assigned
clinical nurse level and area.
- Working knowledge of applicable Standards of Practice.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and an ability to
meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care
- Full command (verbal and written) of the English language.
- Meets clinical criteria and protocol for Clinical Nurse assigned
- Previous experience in Adult Fitness programs. Prior experience
in designing exercise prescriptions.
- Computer literacy (i.e., Familiar with basic computer functions
related to input and retrieval of data).
The physical ability and perceptive acuity to satisfactorily
perform all direct and indirect patient care functions
Working Title: Registered Nurse I/Pulm Rehab - 8 Hour Days
Department: Pulmonary Rehab
Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
Job Category: Nursing
Job Specialty: Nursing
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Alhambra , Registered Nurse I/Pulm Rehab - 8 Hour Days, Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!