Registered Nurse - Postpartum - 12 hour Full Time Nights - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Make a difference every single day!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the
lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second
matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses
through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've
achieved our sixth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing
excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare
professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have
everything necessary to do something incredible-for yourself, and
for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has
named us one of America's Best Hospitals.
Pregnancy is a life-changing experience that's different for every
woman. And Cedars-Sinai takes our patients' needs personally. From
prenatal testing to childbirth classes and lactation services, moms
and newborns can expect the highest level of attention and care
from our dedicated team. With our outstanding facilities, medical
professionals and state-of-the-art resources for high-risk or
complicated pregnancies, more women choose to have their babies
here than at any other hospital in Los Angeles.
As a Registered Nurse in Postpartum:
- Provides and documents direct and indirect patient care
services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and
protection of patients.
- Educates patients on disease prevention and restorative
- Administers medications and therapeutic agents necessary to
implement the treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan
- Performs/Assists procedures and diagnostic tests
- Observes signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to
medications, general behavior, and/or general physical
- Assesses signs, symptoms, reactions, behaviors, or general
appearance to determine normal versus abnormal
- Plans and implements care based on observations.
- Implements appropriate reporting, referrals, and care in
accordance with standardized procedures.
- Initiates emergency procedures when indicated.
- Provides care to special patient populations and patients with
diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Identifies patient's readiness for learning and ability to
understand instructions and give consent.
- Identifies and assesses patient safety concerns with respect to
age and developmental considerations.
- Intervenes to provide a safe environment and evaluates
effectiveness of intervention for patients.
- Delegate duties to non-licensed personnel as appropriate and
within scope of practice
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN or higher
- Current California State RN License required
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS
- Specialty Certification required or willing to obtain within 1
year from start date for consideration as a Clinical Nurse
III(external); otherwise, will be considered for Clinical Nurse II
- Minimum 3 year recent acute RN experience in
- Applicants with 1+ years' experience will be considered for
Clinical Nurse II level
Working Title: Registered Nurse - Postpartum - 12 hour Full Time
Nights - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!Department: PostpartumBusiness
Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterJob Category: NursingJob
Specialty: NursingPosition Type: Full-timeShift Length: 12 hour
shiftShift Type: NightBase Pay:$56.14 - $89.82
Keywords: Cedars-Sinai, Alhambra , Registered Nurse - Postpartum - 12 hour Full Time Nights - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!, Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!