Clinical Partner/Certified Nursing Assistant/Emergency Medical Technician
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Make a difference every single day at Cedars-Sinai!
When the work you do every day has an influential impact on the
lives of others, every effort, detail, and second matters!
Why work here?
The shared value of happiness, drive and dedication pulses through
Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've achieved
our fifth consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence.
From working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to
using sophisticated facilities, you'll have everything you'll need
to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us,
and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of
America's Best Hospitals.
What will you be doing in this role?
As a Clinical Partner, you will assume responsibility and
accountability for the application of the nursing process and the
delivery of patient care for the specialty patient population.
Provide personal nursing care and perform routine assigned tasks
under the direction of a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- Participates in the implementation of patient care and
contributes to the plan under the supervision of the RN.
- Provides for the safety of patients, families and significant
others. Reduces the risk of health care acquired infection by
staying in compliance with current CDC hand washing guidelines and
CSMC isolation policy.
- Safely uses restraints interventions directed by the charge
nurse or primary RN.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight,
recording intake and output, dispensing/retrieving patient care
supplies, report abnormal vital signs to charge nurse or primary
RN, as well as accurately documenting in electronic medical
- Ensures environmental cleanliness in patient rooms and patient
- Accompanies patients for any tests/procedures.
- Assists patients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- A minimum of one (1) year previous experience as a Licensed CNA
in an acute care facility, (hospital or medical center strongly
preferred), or certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) Approved by the American
Heart Association or The American Red Cross: Required
- Valid California Certified Nursing Assistant Certification or
California EMT certification: Required
- High School Diploma/GED: Required
- Full command of the English language, both written and verbal,
sufficient to carry out the duties identified in this job
- Demonstrate a dedication to customer service and an ability to
meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care
- Knowledge of therapeutic positioning techniques preferred.
Working Title: Clinical Partner/Certified Nursing
Assistant/Emergency Medical Technician - Emergency Department -
12-Hour NightsDepartment: Emergency Rm NursingBusiness Entity:
Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterJob Category: NursingJob Specialty:
NursingPosition Type: Full-timeShift Length: 12 hour shiftShift
Type: NightBase Pay:$23.12 - $36.99
Keywords: Cedars-Sinai, Alhambra , Clinical Partner/Certified Nursing Assistant/Emergency Medical Technician , Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!