Posted on: November 14, 2023
Make a difference in Cedars-Sinai's Career Float Pool!
Enjoy the flexibility of being a float-pool nurse while growing
your career at Cedars-Sinai.
Do you want to be a part of something greater? To get exposure to
many different clinical areas while making a positive impact on the
lives of a diverse patient population? At Cedars-Sinai, you'll
learn from dedicated healthcare professionals every single day and
work in technologically advanced facilities to do something
incredible for yourself and for others.
Join our float pool and expand our excellence in human caring.
Our nursing float pool not only provides a crucial service for
those we have the privilege to serve, they are also a support
network for the entire nursing team.
Supporting multiple units not only expands your experience it also
expands your earnings potential.
It's a win-win-win - Cedars-Sinai gains flexibility to satisfy
patient load, you can earn more money, and our patients benefit
from highly educated staff with interdisciplinary experience.
The work you will do every single day will touch others' lives.
They will know you care in the quiet moments together and through
your dedication to get the job done when things are busier. Your
colleagues will feel your support when you laugh and learn
We'll share in a culture of passion and dedication that pulses
through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've
achieved our fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing
excellence. Join us and discover why U.S. News & World Report has
named us one of America's Best Hospitals.
As a Career Float Registered Nurse, you will achieve the
- You'll advocate. Making sure that the voice of each patient is
heard and respected. Standing up for right-thinking, right action,
and right practice for those we care for, their families, each
other and for our institution.
- You'll establish a global awareness. Viewing healthcare from
both a macro and micro perspective, with an understanding of how
the profession of nursing fits into the dynamic healthcare
- You'll have courage - assertively acting on the strength of
your convictions, advocating for our patients, our colleagues and
ourselves in both clinical and administrative settings, even in
- You will consider many perspectives. Valuing each person as an
individual with different origins and different points of view -
sharing the common goal of doing the right thing.
- You'll foster the continuity and quality of care with the best
interest of patients, their families and support networks in
- You will collaborate with integrated health care teams. Serving
as a consultant and resource for the teams you support.
- You will demonstrate motivation, creativity and serve as a
catalyst for effective changes within nursing at the unit,
division, and organizational levels.
- You will apply clinical knowledge regarding standard patterns
of care to consolidate interventions for time and cost
- You will be an advocate for patient-centered care, patient
rights and meeting customer's expectations.
- You'll use the available resources to expand your skills, and
knowledge in the service of patient care and personal growth. This
position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus. See our
website for details:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN preferred.
- California State RN License required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support certification required
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
and/or Pediatrics Advanced Life Support certifications required for
RNs floated to certain designated units
- For RN III: Specialty certification is required Experience:
- Minimum 3 years recent RN experience in specialty.
- Experience in two or more nursing specialty areas (Adult
Med/Surg/Tele/PCU, Adult ICU/PACU, Women's Services, NICU & PICU,
or Emergency Services)
- Meets specialty specific clinical competencies for assigned
clinical nurse level and specialties.
- Demonstrates a dedication to renown customer service and an
ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health
- Outstanding communication skills, integrity and flexibility
Working Title: Registered Nurse - Float Pool - Part Time - 12-Hour
NIGHTS - Premium Float Pay and $6,000 Sign-on Bonus
Department: NSG Float
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Nursing
Job Specialty: Nursing
Position Type: Part-time
Shift Length: 12 hour shift
Base Pay:$54.55 - $74.00
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Alhambra , Registered Nurse , Healthcare , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!