Cook (full-time & Part-time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: September 15, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for both full-time and part-time
* Location: Atherton/Morrison - 214 South Atlantic Blvd, Alhambra,
CA 91801. Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available. Sunday
through Saturday; 5:00am - 1:30pm or 11:00am - 7:30pm. More details
* Requirement: Two (2) years of previous cook experience is
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
* Starting Pay: $19.00 per hour
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination,
boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law,
applicants who are offered a position for this location may be
asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum
business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally
recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
It's rewarding to be the best part of someone's day. No matter what
your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will help you get
there. As the nation's leading provider of inspired dining,
wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior living
communities across the country, everything we do means more when
it's served with care. We believe that the best way to provide
meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop,
and recognize our greatest asset-our people. Joining our team means
you're taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities
to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be
the best part of someone's day?
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
* Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
* Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
* Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
* Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
* Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
* Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
* Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as
* Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to the
* Attends in-service and safety meetings.
* Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
* Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Morrison Living are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1052073
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Food Service, Kitchen, Chef, Part Time,
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Alhambra , Cook (full-time & Part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!