Company: Home depot
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) ensure that the products
are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the
best possible shopping experience while always keeping safety,
accuracy and efficiency at the forefront.
- Executing price changes, product rotation, and special projects
designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and
to meet our suppliers needs and expectations.
Enables Sales/Enable Growth
- Execute strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly
to drive sales.
- Build displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools
and power tools in addition to refreshing display
- MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide
service to multiple departments in the store which requires
repetitive lifting, bending, and operating lift equipment.
- MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store
associates and provide superior customer service to both internal
and external customers.
**Day positions, Overnight positions, and Overnight travel
Full Time or Part Time
***Overnight travel positions typically service a multi-store,
weekly rotation within a 30-mile radius. This role does include
Keywords: Home depot, Alhambra , MERCHANDISING, Hospitality & Tourism , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!