Retail Store Associates and Stockers - 4699
Company: Big Lots
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Job Description - Retail Store Associates and Stockers - 4699
(23008469) Job Description Retail Store Associates and Stockers -
4699 - ( 23008469 ) Description Performs general store operational
duties including cashiering, customer service, truck unloading,
stocking, merchandise recovery, and light cleaning or maintenance
as assigned.1. Greets and assists customers as needed in order to
maintain the highest level of customer service.
2. Maintains and operates point-of-sale systems efficiently and
3. Drives customer loyalty program participation, including sign
ups and rewards processing at check-out.
4. Participates in the freight flow process including truck
unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
5. Participates in furniture department operations including
carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
6. Maintains appearance of the store's interior and exterior to
company standards including light maintenance duties and
7. Performs daily front-end maintenance including check stand
cleanliness, replenishment of merchandise and supplies and floor
8. Performs other tasks as assigned by Store Leadership, such as
cart retrieval, shrink control and safety-related tasks.
Qualifications 1. Must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Strong customer service and communication skills required.
3. Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights,
weekends and holidays required.
4. Prior retail experience preferred.
5. Previous experience operating a cash register preferred.
6. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
required. Ability to unload freight, to move product on and off of
store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long
periods of time, and to move freely throughout store on a continual
7. Basic English literacy and math skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws.The actual hourly
rate will equal or exceed the required minimum wage applicable to
the job location. Primary Location : US-CA-ALHAMBRA Work Locations
: STORE-4699_ALHAMBRA, CA 2500 WEST COMMONWEALTH AVE FREMONT PLAZA
STR4699@blstores.com ALHAMBRA 91803
Keywords: Big Lots, Alhambra , Retail Store Associates and Stockers - 4699, Hospitality & Tourism , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!