Company: Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
SUMMARY The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support
to the HR department including data entry, filing, assisting with
recruitment efforts, assisting with employee onboarding, responding
to employee inquiries, document preparation, and communicating with
employees and prospective candidates. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Conduct clerical duties in a detail-oriented manner; including
data entry, filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails,
- Assist with onboarding process, including background checks,
submitting onboarding tickets, new hire account setup, I-9
verification, creation and distribution of employee ID badges
- Respond to inquiries from staff, vendors and clients about
programs, policies and other related areas
- Assist with general recruiting tasks including: scheduling
interviews, communicating with hiring manages and assembling
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Establish and maintain department records reports
- Collaborate with other teammates on various assigned HR
- Other HR-related duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or
- Minimum of BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 1 year in an office setting preferred
- Highly motivated and able to work with multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Prior clerical and administrative experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office preferred. PHYSICAL
DEMANDS While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to:
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Crouch, or crawl;
- Talk or hear. STATUS: Non-Exempt ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The
job description does not constitute an employment agreement between
the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer
as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Keywords: Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc., Alhambra , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!