Company: The Columbus Organization
Posted on: January 15, 2022
East Los Angeles, CAGreat Job-Great People-Great Pay The Columbus
Organization is expanding its team Physical Therapists in East Los
Angeles, CA. Immediate full time opening for Bilingual Physical
Therapist for community-based outpatient setting. Must be fluent in
English Spanish.The primary role of the physical therapist will be
to work as part of a multidisciplinary team that will support with
assessing developmental level of functioning, development of
therapy plan, review needs and assess for adaptive equipment as
well as provide ongoing physical therapy services for children
under the age of three.Join a great staff in an exceptional work
environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued
member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive salary complimented by a full,
comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance,
prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, life insurance,
liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer
contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing
education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification and
relocation assistance if needed. Monday - Friday work week. JOB
- Complete developmental assessments using standardize testing
tools (DAYC 2, Bailey III, Peabody, REEL III).
- Address social emotional development including child and family
outcomes in reports.
- Development of therapy plan that will support with
implementation in the natural environment, the frequency of service
and a home program.
- Review needs and assess when there is a need for adaptive
equipment, including orthotics.
- Prepare written reports of assessments.
- Maintain ongoing documentation for individual treatment.
- Provide ongoing parent education
- Collaborate with other professionals.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduation from an accredited College/University with a
Master's degree in Physical Therapy.
- A minimum of 1-year early intervention experience in working
with children at risk of developmental disability(s).
- Must be licensed by the Physical Therapy Board of
- Must be bilingual, fluent in English-SpanishThe Columbus
"Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life"---
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: The Columbus Organization, Alhambra , PT-Bilingual, Other , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!