Company: Alhambra Hospital Medical Center L.P.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Alhambra Hospital Medical Center is a 144-bed acute hospital
located in Alhambra, CA, 20 minutes east of LA Downtown. We offer
competitive benefits package in a family oriented atmosphere.
Besides being a CMS 5-star hospital, We have been awarded with an
"A" for 8th consecutive time for achieving the highest national
standards in patient safety by Leapfrog.
Under the direction of the Radiology Manager perform diagnostic
radiographic procedures on inpatients and. The potential candidate
will perform Radiological/CT procedures at a technical level
sufficient to provide adequate diagnosis. Duties include:
- Performs and/or assists with all radiographic/CT procedures
with efficiency and quality according to the approved Departmental
- Reviews images for proper positioning, technique and patient
identification in order to be sent to the Radiologist as a
- Demonstrates a complete working knowledge of all radiographic
equipment within the Imaging Department.
- Demonstrates the ability to correctly image and identify
anatomical structures as it relates to diagnostic imaging and uses
proper patient positioning. Correctly marks images with appropriate
notations and initials.
- Demonstrates proper use of patient shielding devices and uses
ALARA consistently while performing job tasks.
- Performs any other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
Keywords: Alhambra Hospital Medical Center L.P., Alhambra , Xray/CT Tech, Other , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!