Company: PIH Health
Posted on: November 21, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Whittier Hospital, PIH Health
Downey Hospital and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on
Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. The Registered Nurse for
Cardiology provides expert professional nursing care, advice and
triage for in office and for incoming calls. Areas of specialty
include interventional, electrophysiology and non-invasive
cardiology. The RN provides specialty collaborative patient
management with the supervising physicians. Perform non-invasive
cardiac diagnostic testing such as but not limited to exercise
cardiac stress tests, pharmacologic stress tests and imaging
studies for diagnostic purposes. Assess, plan, implement and
evaluates the care rendered to patients with urgent, emergent or
potential health problems. Required Skills
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, infection control and
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Knowledge and experience with administering of IV and PO drugs
and their possible adverse reactions.
- Knowledge of diagnostic test and their preparations.
- Knowledge in the legal aspects of nursing.
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill using special equipment such
as monitors, oxygen equipment, SPO2 monitors, EKG machines,
- Honest, dependable, conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills.
Required Experience Required:
- Current California RN license
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in, ambulatory care nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS
- 12 Lead electrocardiogram and arrhythmia detection
- Cardiology Experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading
community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes the need
to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely
competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal
opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE
Keywords: PIH Health, Alhambra , RN, Other , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!