Nurse Practitioner - Palliative Care
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Cedars-Sinai Health System, set in the heart of Los Angeles, is
seeking talented Nurse Practitioner -to join our robust,
interdisciplinary palliative care/Supportive Care Medicine program.
Our team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, palliative
care social workers, pharmacists and chaplains. - -With an 886-bed
acute inpatient facility, including a 120-bed ICU tower and over
50,000 admissions annually, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is one of
the largest non-profit academic medical centers in the country. The
Health System is home to the leading heart transplant center in the
nation and is one of the largest providers of oncologic care in the
state of California. -The Supportive Care Medicine team is fully
integrated into our diverse academic and community environment and
works closely with a robust medical staff that includes full-time
faculty, private community physicians, and hospitalists. The team
oversees a busy inpatient consult service, an inpatient hospice
program and performs outpatient consults in the clinic setting, and
in a number of local skilled nursing facilities. -We are looking
for Nurse Practitioner candidates to join our inpatient &
outpatient consultative teams.
- Graduation from a Nurse Practitioner Program approved by the
Board of Registered Nursing (BRN). -License/Certification:
- Current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license issued by the
State of California required.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certificate required or
eligible to obtain
- Furnishing number issued by BRN required.
- ACLS certificate from the American Heart Association or
American Red Cross required.
- Hospice & Palliative Care certification required or obtain
within 1 year(external) -Experience:
- Three (3) years of clinical nursing experience (including acute
- One (1) year of experience in Palliative Care required.
Working Title:Nurse Practitioner - Palliative Care
Business Entity:Medical Network
Job Specialty:Advanced Practice (RN)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Alhambra , Nurse Practitioner - Palliative Care, Other , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!