Registered Nurse IV
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Do you inspire to make a difference every single day?A true
leader aims to inspire-and at Cedars-Sinai, that's exactly what our
nurse leaders do. They have a strong combination of clinical
skills, management abilities and integrity, and as a result, they
play an indispensable role in the success of our organization. We
embrace a culture of passion and dedication at Cedars-Sinai, and
it's part of the reason we've been named one of the top ten
hospitals in America's Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report!
Now we invite you to join us. From working with a team of
exceptional healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art
facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something
incredible-for yourself, and for others!Nurses on 7SCCT, our 24-bed
Medical and Respiratory Intensive Care Unit (MICU/RICU) care for
patients with acute medical emergencies such as drug overdoses,
sepsis, GI bleeding, hepatic failure, CNS bleeding, stroke, and are
responsible for the care of mechanically ventilated patients.As a
Registered Nurse IV in the MICU/RICU you will assume the
responsibility and accountability for the supervision and
application of the nursing process throughout the delivery of
- You are an expert clinician who demonstrates a high standard of
knowledge and expertise in a specialty as well as general
- You will consistently demonstrate excellence in all areas of
nursing practice including nursing care delivery, staff education,
research, and collaboration.
- You will manage complex, unpredictable patient care situations
and are a nursing leader.
- You will serve as a resource to the nursing staff, the unit,
the organization, and the community to promote the advancement of
- You will apply clinical knowledge regarding standard of care to
consolidate interventions for time and cost savings.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of regulatory requirements in
patient assignment making delegations of tasks, documentation and
oversee care for the delivery team.
- You will demonstrate a dedication of customer service and an
ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health
- You will demonstrate leadership through initiative, creativity,
critical thinking, and collaboration.This position is eligible for
an Employee Referral Bonus. See our website for details:
- BSN or higher required.Licenses/Certifications:
- California State RN License
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- National Specialty Certification (i.e. CCRN)Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years acute RN experience including 3 years
experience in specialty area
- Meets specialty specific clinical competencies for assigned
- Has maintained satisfactory Clinical Nurse III status for a
minimum of one (1) year
- Have an overall performance evaluation of "Strongly Meets" or
- Meets clinical criteria and protocol of Clinical Nurse IV.
Working Title:Registered Nurse IV - Medical and Respiratory
Intensive Care Unit - 7SCCT - 12-Hour Days - $10,000 Hiring
Department:7 SCCT MICU/RICU
Shift Length:12 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Alhambra , Registered Nurse IV , Other , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!