Director of Plant Operations (Communities)
Company: Silverado Senior Living, Inc.
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Director of Plant Operations (Communities) Job Category:
Housekeeping, maintenance, laundry The Huntington
1118 N Stoneman Ave
Alhambra, CA 91801, USA
DescriptionSilverado The Huntington is looking for a Director of
Plant Operations (Maintenance Director)! - Be a Leader with a
Memory Care Innovator! Position Pay: $30.00-32.00 per hourWhy work
at Silverado The Huntington? -
- Silverado is ranked 6th nationwide by Fortune Magazine in their
Best Workplaces in Aging Services list - our 3rd consecutive year
in the top 10!
- Great Place to Work - Certified for five straight years -
- Experienced leadership team that realizes happy associates lead
to happy residents -
- Education assistance programs to help with school
reimbursements and paid training -
- Great culture with benefits like bringing kids and pets to work
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling
- And more! -The non-negotiables: - -
- One year of experience supervising others to include: setting
performance expectations, coaching, motivating, promoting
collaboration and teamwork, promoting company culture, managing
change, providing performance feedback, delegating effectively,
resolving conflicts, etc. -
- Three years of experience in hospitals/institutional settings;
knowledge of plumbing, electrical and mechanical repairs; general
maintenance procedures; laundry operations and housekeeping
- High school diploma, GED or educational equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and
current auto insurance.
- Ability to read, write and speak English. -What you will be
- Responsible for all functions required to keep physical
facility in good repair and safe for residents, staff and
- Responsible for negotiating and contracting with outside
vendors (as needed). -We are looking for someone who: -
- Has compassion and patience. -
- Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded. -
- Is an effective communicator. What next?
- To apply, please visit our website at
-www.silverado.com/careers . -Our Recruiters will review your
profile and reach out for a phone interview if they see a fit.
- Silverado is certified as a Great Place to Work and is ranked
#6 on the FORTUNE Top 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list.
Learn more about why we're a Great Place to Work -HERE .
- Read up on our benefits offerings -HERE . Fall in love with
Silverado -HERE .PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our
residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an
environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are
offered and required for all associates. -
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with
Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as
well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for
the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security. -
Keywords: Silverado Senior Living, Inc., Alhambra , Director of Plant Operations (Communities), Professions , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...