Customer Service Representative
Company: NAJI GARABET-District Office
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFarmers Insurance of California is hiring for an
Insurance Customer Service and Sales Representative to join our
growing team!We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born
sales person with a desire to make a difference in people's lives.
As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market,
and service our insurance products to existing clients and new
customers.Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the
insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job
seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll
invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a
business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to
excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with
ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can
best serve our customers!
- New Business & Renewal commissions
- Great Bonus Opportunities: Quarterly & Annually
- Health Insurance
- Very competitive base salary (most competitive in the State of
- Very competitive commission structure (most competitive in the
State of California)
- Business and Leadership Courses available
- Bonus incentive based on individual/agency performance
- Paid time off - personal time and holidays
- Career growth/advancement development
- Training/coaching provided
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Professional, ethical and honest
- Excellent time management and organizational skills Sales
experience or a client-facing background is a plus Insurance
experience is preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be motivated and determined
- Bi-lingual a plus, Spanish
Keywords: NAJI GARABET-District Office, Alhambra , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Alhambra, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!